We are not a discount law firm or a forms-filling service. Our fee is a direct reflection of our level of service, experience, time, and professionalism that we provide to each individual client. We offer sophisticated, beginning-to-end legal service with two lawyers, limiting our practice to 20 new cases per month, and charging a fair fee for top quality legal service.
BASIC FEES: K-1: $2000 | CR-1/IR-1: $2400 (China fees are different. K-1: $2400 | CR-1/IR-1: $2800 )
Additional Charges: K-2 child of K-1 fiancee – $500 extra; Stepchild of CR-1/IR-1 spouse – $1200 extra
Instead of choosing our Full Service option, clients may choose from the individual services listed below.
1. Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $300
2. USCIS Forms Preparation: $250
3. USCIS Petition Review: $500
4. Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation: $350
5. NVC/Consulate/Embassy Forms Preparation: $250
6. Interview & Medical Exam Instructions (written form): $400
7. Attorney Interview Preparation (telephone or Skype): $400
8. Local Assistance Preparation (China, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine): $200