We are not a discount law firm or a forms-filling service. Our fee is a direct reflection of our level of service, experience, time, and professionalism that we provide to each individual client. We offer sophisticated, beginning-to-end legal service with two lawyers, limiting our practice to 20 new cases per month, and charging a fair fee for top quality legal service.
BASIC FEES: K-1: $1800 | CR-1/IR-1: $2200 * (China fees are different)
Additional Charges: K-2 child of K-1 fiancee – $500 extra; Stepchild of CR-1/IR-1 spouse – $1100 extra
We are so confident in our ability to deliver successful results that we can offer this one-of-a-kind Payment Plan / Money Back Guarantee:
You pay half our legal fee when you hire us – if USCIS denies your case => WE RETURN YOUR FIRST ½ LEGAL FEE IN FULL.
You pay the balance upon receiving the USCIS Receipt Notice, and if the Consulate/Embassy denies the fiance(e)/spousal visa (white 221(g) notice), WE RETURN YOUR SECOND ½ PAYMENT
*China cases are priced differently. See our web site at http://chineseimmigrationsupport.com.
Instead of choosing our Full Service option, clients may choose from the individual services listed below.
1. Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $250
2. USCIS Forms Preparation: $250
3. USCIS Petition Review: $350
4. Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation: $250
5. NVC/Consulate/Embassy Forms Preparation: $250
6. Interview & Medical Exam Instructions (written form): $250
7. Attorney Interview Preparation (telephone or Skype): $350
8. Local Assistance Preparation (China, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine): $200